Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body.

I'm a little disappointed in myself thinking about my new plan to, in my opinion, bypass the work of quitting and go straight to the result.  Since I've started this process, I haven't allowed myself to get the really CRAZY place.  I let myself get to the place where I can see CRAZY straight ahead in the headlights, but then I swerve to the Jackson's convenience store and buy a pack of cigarettes.  Perhaps if I let myself get to crazy, and crested that hill, I'd come out the other side a non-smoker. 

I am excited to try something new, and that I have very high hopes will work.  I hope that I can be successful without really doing the work.  It worked in junior high school, so maybe it will work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment