Friday, July 2, 2010

In the Way Back Time....

Today while I was looking at celebrity gossip rags, a habit that I also need to rid myself of, but one addiction at a time, I ran across a collection of some of the most offensive and bizarre advertisements of days gone by. A majority of them were cigarette advertisements, and it makes me wonder how on earth any of the folks I identified in my last post ever thought smoking was cool enough to make me buy into eventually. A few of my favorites for your amuzement.


If I pretended that I was not mildly fearful of the potential weight gain, I'd be a fibber, but I suppose a few extra pounds are better than lugging an oxygen tank around with me.  More...

Not Santa!


I hadn't thought about golfing without cigarettes.  Thanks for that little reminder Miss Happy Go Lucky! 

Summer is the smoking season?  Makes sense since I consider outside the "smoking section."

Five to go!  The terror mounts.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing wrong with a good celebrity gossip rag. I love these ads. People are so cynical now, they'd never fly!

    ReplyDelete