Sunday, July 11, 2010

No cigarettes and no booze....

Makes Shelley go crazy.  Don't mind if I do!  The honeymoon phase is apparently over.  That didn't take long.  The nicotine receptors in my brain became acutely aware this afternoon that they are no longer receiving anything.  Since then it has been one on the verge of tears moment after another.  Happy fun good times at our house.  Sorry Bryan.  That's all I've got for today.  Here are some additional strange and bizarre cigarette ads from the past for your amusement.


I don't know if you can read the script at the bottom, but it says "Not Recommended For Children Under 6."  Wow.  Just, wow.

"Gotta Smoke Up!"  That fight attendant doesn't look happy or energetic to me, just deranged.


In case you need your cigarettes to contribute to your eating disorder.

Here is hoping for a better tomorrow, or I don't know how much longer I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment